The Scrum Master/ Project Manager oversees broad scope company projects and manages medium to large enterprise-level projects that have a department or enterprise-level importance, moderate to high risk and risk interdependencies, several interrelationships, and moderate to high costs associated with delivery.
- Reviews project plan to determine time-frame, funding limitations, procedures, staffing requirements and allotment of resources to various phases of the project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each project phase and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project staff.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Manages activities of project staff to ensure project progress is on schedule and within budget.
- Review status reports and modifies schedules and/or plans as required.
- Prepares and presents project reports for management, clients or others.
- Confers with project staff to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Tracks actual performance against planned project performance, analyzes variances, and works with the project team to ensure all customer needs are met while maintaining control of the project.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, required.
- Minimum of five (5) years related technical experience including three (3) years of project management experience, required.
- Strong Communicate skills as frequently with Clients by English or Japanese (above N3)
- Experience in an assigned technical area (i.e. Finance Technology, Mobile Solution etc), and in a similarly sized IT organization, required.
- Analytical and organization skills and ability to develop and implement multiple small to medium project plans, required.
- Project management, communication, presentation, relationship building and strategic planning and implementation skills, required.
- Manage and motivate all team members
- 13th month salary base on exactly time available monthly working at INNOTECH
- Commission/Bonus of Project
- Budget for team building each quarter/ kick off project
- Birthday party each month with party/ cake and gifts
- Wedding/New Born ~ 2,000,000/ time
- Vaccine for baby from 0-36 months: 2,000,000/ 1 year
- Provide Laptop & Extra high definition screens for working
- Profit bonus. Performance bonus plan.
- Employee referral bonus: 2,000,000 – 10,000,000 (depend on level / roles)
- Overseas travel opportunities (America/Australia)
- Working Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM from Monday – Friday
People & Passion:
- Fun team building activities including Happy Hour each month
- Annual Company trips / Internal Library/ Football club / Trekking Club
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Internal & external training courses
- Language Classes (Japanese Class/ English Class)
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
Application for position via link: https://innotech-vn.com/job/