We’re looking for Senior/ Lead Business Analyst will play a key part in the establishment and build of a new business. This business will act as a centralized hub providing solutions and application development across the business.
You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of projects/ products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in to define detailed requirements. Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Contributes to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conduct product training as needed.
- Identifies and manages gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and developing Business Requirements documents and models.
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for not implementing the solution.
- Ensure the Team understand the product requirements & backlog and the product is delivered at high quality.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experiences Business Analysis with role Senior/ Leader in software project
- Be able to work directly with USA Client’s PO by English.
- Having experience with Digital banking/Fintech is a plus.
- Very detail and strong responsibility.
- Strong agile mindset is a plus.
- Mature judgment to identify and analyze problem and implement solutions.
- Highly organized with a multi task orientation.
- 13th-month salary base on exactly time available monthly working at INNOTECH
- Commission/Bonus of Project
- Health insurance package of Bao Viet you and your family
- Budget for team building each quarter/ kick-off project
- Birthday party each month with party/ cake and gifts
- Wedding/New Born ~ 2,000,000/ time
- Vaccine for baby from 0-36 months: 2,000,000/ 1 year
- Provide Laptop & Extra high definition screens for working
- Profit bonus. Performance bonus plan.
- Employee referral bonus: 2,000,000 – 10,000,000 (depend on level / roles)
- Overseas travel opportunities (Australia/Japan)
- Working Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM from Monday – Friday
People & Passion:
- Fun team building activities including Happy Hour 2 times each month
- Annual Company trips / Internal Library/ Football club / Trekking Club
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Internal & external training courses
- Language Classes (Japanese Class/ English Class)
- Values-driven, international working environment and agile culture.
Application for the position via email: firstname.lastname@example.org