We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers to join our new projects for United State Customer base on San Francisco. The main tasks will involve in the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the client. Your main responsibility will be:
- Familiar with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration technologies
- DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying source codes to Google Cloud, identifying production issues.
- Understands ITIL and enterprise change management process.
- Has worked in both enterprise (e.g: Fintech & Bank is plus)
- Experience with creating build packages for deployment, deploy and coordinate releases to Production and/or Staging environments
- Always thinking about how a manual process can be automated.
- Experienced with Windows and Linux environment in general
- Assists developers with software development and deployment procedures
- Running tests
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Experience with any automated deployment and configuration management
- Manage release cycle & processes
- Self-starter and get things done.
Your Skills and Experience
- Have 3+ years previous development experience in Java or equivalent language.
- In-depth experience of Google Cloud Platform is required
- Must be fluency English for 4 skills in order to closely working with USA Customer
- 2+ years experience with building continuous integration or deployment pipelines.
- Scripting experience in Bash, Python and/or Powershell.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Goolge cloud
- Nginx experience
- HA proxy
- Experience building infrastructure on the cloud (e.g.: Azure or AWS). Preferably with API libraries or commend line.
- 13th month salary base on exactly time available monthly working at INNOTECH
- Commission/Bonus of Project
- Budget for team building each quarter/ kick off project
- Birthday party each month with party/ cake and gifts
- Wedding/New Born ~ 2,000,000/ time
- Vaccine for baby from 0-36 months: 2,000,000/ 1 year
- Provide Laptop & Extra high definition screens for working
- Profit bonus. Performance bonus plan.
- Employee referral bonus: 2,000,000 – 10,000,000 (depend on level / roles)
- Overseas travel opportunities (Australia/Japan)
- Working Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM from Monday – Friday
People & Passion:
- Fun team building activities including Happy Hour 2 times each month
- Annual Company trips / Internal Library/ Football club / Trekking Club
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Internal & external training courses
- Language Classes (Japanese Class/ English Class)
- Values-driven, international working environment and agile culture.
Application for a position via the link: https://innotech-vn.com/job/